Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Performance Marketing Manager to promote our Mobile Apps across all organic and paid marketing channels.
This is a Full-time position at our office in Ataşehir, İstanbul.
- Create, execute and improve marketing campaigns from A to Z,
- Use all available channels with a holistic and result-oriented approach,
- Manage ad accounts and budgets efficiently,
- Brief the design team and follow up the results for the best converting creatives,
- Use existing materials / channels or build new routes for the best results,
- Find and push all possible growth channels,
- Knowledge about SEO and ASO tecniques
- Monitor competitor activities and adapt to changes in the industry,
- Excellent knowledge of social media algorithms,
- Familiar with content marketing techniques,
- Analyze and improve campaign performances, based on conversion results,
- Analyze and improve ROI on ad budget spend; use funds wisely,
- Collaborate with design team for creative needs, including banners, videos
- Regular reports with suggestions for improvement
- Minimum 3 years of experience with an App Marketing
- At least B2 and above English for reading and writing.
- Experienced in digital marketing channels, including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Remarketing, Affiliate, TikTok and Influencer marketing
- Expert of using MMP tools such as Adjust, Appsflyer, Firebase etc.
- Experienced with setting up conversion paths on websites, apps and 3rd party channels,
- Results-oriented problem solver with proven track record,
- Proactive thinker with decision-making ability,
- Experienced in effectively managing ad budgets,
- Excellent at Googling solutions for problems,
- Asks a lot of questions,
- Curious and self-motivated, with a drive to innovate and improve
- Highly-motivated, continuous learner with the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Netflix & Spotify & Udemy platform subscriptions
- Private Health Insurance
- Take part in something meaningful; Be a part of the future of work technology
- Ability to influence the future of the company.
- Develop & Market modern mobile apps in a dynamic team and engaging in big data processes.